Expedite Resolution Ltd. aims to provide a responsive and timely service to all clients. We will:
· treat all complaints seriously and deal with them properly;
· resolve complaints promptly; and
· learn from complaints and take action to improve our service.
Please address all complaints to:
The Complaints Manager
Expedite Resolution Ltd.
218 Strand (3rd floor)
London WC2R 1AT
Tel: 0844 879 3166
E mail: tim.wallis@ExpediteResolution.com.
Your complaint will then be handled in accordance with our complaints procedure.
What we will need to know
· Your name and details of how to contact you, including email address and telephone number.
· Details of your complaint.
· What you would like to happen.
What we will do for you
· Acknowledge the receipt of your complaint within five working days with an indication of how long it will take to send you a detailed response. (If you do not receive an acknowledgement within this timeframe please contact us in the event that it has not been received.)
· Investigate your complaint carefully and thoroughly.
· Write to you with a full reply within 14 working days (occasionally we may need longer than this but this will be indicated in the acknowledgment letter).
Should you not be satisfied with the response, the matter will be referred to another senior mediator or arbitrator at Expedite Resolution to be considered further and may include a meeting with all concerned parties in an effort to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
Should you still remain unsatisfied you may refer your complaint to the Civil Mediation Council’s Complaints Resolution Service.
You will not be treated any less favourably as a result of complaining about our services.
We would also encourage you to provide us with compliments and feedback if we have exceeded expectations so that we can pass this on to the person involved and learn from things we are doing right as well as from our mistakes.
With your consent we would like to provide a testimonial if you are happy with our services. All steps will be taken to maintain confidentiality where required.